What is included in the fee?
- a cleaning fee
- any on-site staff or security
- use of the Pavilion, the open areas, the Brides/Grooms room, and caterers room
Do you offer a payment plan?
- Yes. To secure your date we ask for 50% of the flat rate fee plus a $500 refundable
security/damage deposit at the signing of the contract. The remaining balance is due 60 days
prior to the event.
Are there any additional requirements to host my wedding at The Homestead?
- We ask that you work with a full time or day-of coordinator
- We require you have Wedding Liability Insurance
Can I provide my own alcohol?
- Yes, as long as it is free to any guests (per TABC rules not tips collected). No alcohol
may be served to excess and no alcohol may be served to minors per TABC rules.
Otherwise alcohol must be served by TABC certified bartenders.
Do you have a preferred vendors list?
- Yes, we do. Outstanding service and fair pricing is a main goal for us. We have prepared
a Preferred Vendors list of those who are exceptional in those qualities. We also welcome
our clients to use other qualified vendors who would be required to sign a vendor contract
with us to be approved.
Do you have any discounted rates for other than wedding events?
- We offer a very competitive and lower rate for certain events lasting no more than 3 hours.
Such an event may be a dinner, school function, etc. As these are many variables involved
we will negotiate those rates starting at $500 for a basic event of 3 hours with 100 or less
What about cancellations due to natural disasters or date changes?
- In addition to the Wedding Liability Insurance mentioned above, we suggest clients
consider Event Cancellation Insurance in the rare situation that Mother Nature interferes.
We would also try to work with clients to secure another date, but we are at the mercy
of existing bookings.
- Date changes. If the Client elects to change dates within 30 days of the contract – we will
make every effort to transfer reservations to a new date at no additional cost subject to
prior bookings. If the date change request occurs after the 30-day-from-contract date a
separate transfer fee would be required.
Do you have more than one event at a time at The Homestead Wedding and Event Center?
- When you book with us the venue is exclusively yours alone. No other bookings will
occur during your event.
Can we or our vendors pick up items the next day?
- Typically all client and vendor items must be removed at the conclusion of the event.
Vendors may make a request in unusual circumstances, but we typically must be ready
for other clients.
What are the rules regarding rehearsal dates?
- Clients and the Wedding Party will be allowed access to the premises for one hour to conduct a rehearsal at an approved time as long as it does not conflict with a booked event.